New Days, New Ways, New Services
With the Virtual Classroom from inlingua you can learn a language over the internet without having to travel to our language centre:
- at your workplace
- at home in your usual environment
- on business trips
With language teaching in a Virtual Classroom you combine:
- the advantages of face-to-face training with a native speaker
- the advantages of interactive, flexible training
- not having to come to our language centre and thereby saving travelling costs and time
- additional opportunities to catch up without time and location restrictions
Learn a language of your choice with a specially trained inlingua trainer in live classes via an online platform, to which we will give you access via a login password. You have eye contact on your screen with your trainer. You will speak and communicate as if in a real classroom and you will work together on a whiteboard.
– With One-to-One lessons in the Virtual Classroom, your inlingua teacher can fully accommodate your individual requirements and wishes. You arrange your training appointments in your individual appointments diary for whenever it suits you and wherever you have access to the internet. Language teaching could not be more individual.
– In group classes in the inlingua Virtual Classroom, your webcam gives you eye contact with the trainer and the other participants. You follow the discussion via a headset and you can speak at any time. In this way, you can expand your language skills in a targeted way, as if you were in a real classroom. Your trainer will point out any mistakes and you will carry out role-playing exercises with the other participants.
inlingua One-to-One/group lessons in a Virtual Classroom are made up of the following elements:
- free online placement test with subsequent in-depth personal consultation on the telephone
- online introduction to the techniques and user interface with trial lesson
- inlingua learning materials tailored to your language level and training needs
- access to the inlingua Online Learning
- the opportunity to view the previous training sessions listed and complete any you have missed, at any time , so you can catch up on any training appointments you have missed
- a qualified certificate of participation
Which technical requirements must be fulfilled?
You can take the classes at any location where you have access to the following hardware:
- PC or Laptop with Windows XP and higher or Apple
- High-speed internet access (DSL or LAN with cable connection)
- Adobe Flash Player preinstalled
We are here and happy to assist! Please contact us.